Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 10 January 2023

It's 2023..."Let's a Go"

For my card today I thought I would try a new technique to make a card entirely out of dies and punches and I got out my old Cricut machine for some of the shapes too.  I Googled some Mario images and simply tried to recreate his face using shapes I could punch or cut and I must say that I think it worked out rather well.   

What a shame I completely forgot to post my card at Everybody Art Challenge where our first challenge theme this year is for "Anything Goes".  Hopefully I'll be forgiven by Andrea and the team!   

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
 
Creative Inspirations Jan - something old (my cricut and the punches and dies) or something new. 
Polkadoodles #1 - Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Something New (the technique to recreate an image using only cut shapes).




3 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Brilliant card! Fabulous take on Mario. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Mrs A. said...

Clever you. your card is amazing. Hugs Mrs A.

Sonja Magnussen said...

Awesome project! Thanks for joining in with Wk1 Gem Of A Challenge Polkadoodles Challenge. Sonja (DT)