Search This Blog

Translate

Wednesday 18 January 2023

Add some Sparkle for Stamping Sensations

It's the middle of the month and time for our mid-month reminder of our "add some sparkle" theme at Stamping Sensations.    Our sponsors this month are "Highlight Crafts".  It is not necessary to use products from "Highlight Crafts" but if you have them, we would love to see them.  


My card today uses Evie by Krista Smith of Saturated Canary fame.  I love Krista's images and haven't showcased one here for ages.  The sentiment stamp is by LOTV and I couldn't resist adding the sea themed dies.  Evie's tale is super sparkly thanks to my Wink of Stella sparkly pen and, in addition to the little shells cut out of sparkly card stock, I have added lots of shiny pearl drops!

Do please consider sharing some love with my teamies at Stamping Sensations by visiting the challenge site and leaving comments on our blogs.

And I just want to remind you that we have an "Anything Goes" theme at Everybody Art Challenge where I am also a design team member.

I am entering my card into the following challenges

CD Sunday Plus - #101 Anything Digital Goes
Polkadoodles #2 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Too Cute







9 comments:

brenda said...

Very pretty card in the shades of aqua Lesley.

B x

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Lesley, such a cute mermaid.
Avril x

crafty-stamper said...

Love the beautiful image and die-cut waves
carol x

Fiona said...

great card Lesley, I swithered about a mermaid but went for the boat Ha ha!

Fi
x

Pamela said...

I really like your main image and all the sea related die cuts.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Nunzia Carusio said...

What a cute mermaid and great design! Thanks so much for joining us at Polkadoodles challenge blog.
Hope to see you again soon.
Nunzia DT

Jocelyn said...

What a beautiful mermaid with all her sparkles. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful sparkly mermaid with the sea background
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

MeSi said...

Beautiful card, I love the design. Thank you for sharing at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge. Hope to see you again!

Merja DT
https://kortitjakokkailut.blogspot.com