Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 1 January 2023

A Stampendous Snow Postcard for Stamping Sensations

Happy New Year!

I hope it's filled with love and laughter and more joy than your hearts can hold!

We have a new theme at Stamping Sensations to "Add some sparkle" so grab those stamps and come join in the fun.  Our sponsors this month are "Highlight Crafts".  It is not necessary to use products from "Highlight Crafts" but if you have them, we would love to see them.  


For this sparkly winter scene I used this wood-mounted  "Snowy Postcard" from Stampendous.  I touched up my inking with some Prisma pencils and popped in an extra tiny stamped tree before adding some die cut leaves.   My card is seriously sparkly but sadly I struggled to photograph it well. 
 
I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafter's Cafe - #292 Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations Dec - Festive Foliage
Fourseasons January - Anything Winter Goes
Sketch Saturday - Use an old Sketch (this is from June 2013 which I have rotated but I'm afraid I can't read the number.  It could be 260, 263?)
Sweet Stampin - Christmas Creations




9 comments:

brenda said...

Beautifully done Lesley, I really should hunt down that stamp again as it's not been used for ages.

Happy New Year.

B x

Fiona said...

this is beautiful Lesley, I love the stamp, it's simply gorgeous, perfect for adding some sparkle to.

Happy New Year.

Fi
x

Ellibelle said...

What a beautiful snowy image and love the postcard style background! Thank you so much for joining us at Four Seasons challenge!
Ellie
Ellibelle's Corner

Karen Letchworth said...

This is such a pretty card. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art with us at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog, and please stop by again soon.
Blessings,
Karen L, DT
The Four Seasons

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Lesley, this is one of my favourite Christmas stamps. I like your idea of adding the real postage stamp.
Happy New Year, Avril xx

Dena J said...

What a beautiful scene with gorgeous snowy sparkle. Love this vintage card. Thank you so much for sharing at Sketch Saturday. Hope to see you again in 2023.

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card and really love the stamped Wintry scene and all the sparkle
Carol x

cass said...

Beautiful card, thanks for joining us at The Crafter's Cafe's Anything Goes challenge.

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

I adore this beautiful stamp, such a stunning scene. Beautifully coloured and glittered. Beautiful creation. Thanks for sharing your gorgeous Christmas creation with us at Sweet Stampin'. Hugs, Wends, Sweet Stampin' DT