Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 18 December 2022

Winter Scenes or Anything Stamped Mid Month reminder at Stamping Sensations

With Christmas rushing towards us, I thought this stamp would be perfect to make a quick watercoloured card for our mid month reminder at Stamping Sensations where our theme is for a Winter Scene or Anything Stamped and our sponsor is Craft Stash.  


As it turns out, it wasn't all that quick to make on account of how difficult I find watercolouring but I made it in time and that's the main thing.  This image is by Stampendous and is called Christmas Cottage, I believe.

I had been so discombobulated in November by CoVid and subsequent dental problems that I got completely behind and missed making a card for Everybody Art Challenge which began last Tuesday. The theme there is "Christmas Flower" and we hope you will play along.

Do please consider sharing some love with my teamies at Stamping Sensations and Everybody Art Challenge by visiting the challenge sites and leaving comments on our blogs.

I am entering my card into the following challenges

Creative Inspirations December - Festive Foliage
Four Seasons - December - Winter

Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Ice Cold

Sweet Stampin - Christmas Creations







6 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card! The scene is absolutley gorgeous and I love all the fabulous foliage around the outside of the image. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck,
Hugs
Gina xx

Mrs.B said...

I's a lovely card Lesley, I've got this stamp and yes, there's a lot more to the colouring that you initially think.
Avril xx

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful Wintry scene and love the watercolouring.Hope you feel better soon
Carol x

brenda said...

A lovely traditional Winter scene Lesley.

B x

Darlene said...

Absolutely beautiful scenery card! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

Mrs A. said...

Gorgeous, Gorgeous card. So sorry to hear about your dentistry and Covid. Managed to stay clear of it so far but then I don't go any where other than the Dtrs. Had an ever so nasty reaction to the Flu jab this year(heaven knows what they put in it) so not having it again also a bad cystitis attack so i feel for you. Hope you have a lovely Christmas. Hugs Mrs A.