Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 7 May 2024

Val with Heart

I'm a little late posting for Mo’s Digital Pencil today.  A week slipped by without me noticing and today crept up on me!  I have used this sweet image "Val with Heart" image from Mo Manning's Patreon Page HERE. There are three levels to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month (plus tax where applicable) and each month Mo offers treats to her patronsThere is also a Facebook page where members can upload their Mo Manning creations HERE And, if you are in need of some fabulous inspiration, check out the Mo's Dream Team Blog HERE.


I used some cute heart papers from Bo Bunny and a stitched banner die for my card today which is a birthday greeting for one of our bestest friends whom we love very much!  The tiny sentiment is from Simon Says Stamp.  

The heart for this image comes pre-coloured and I used my Wink of Stella pen to add shimmer and shine.  I coloured Val with my alcohol markers.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - #132 Always Anything Digital Goes
Creative Inspirations -  May Feminine
Just Add Ink #700 Add Shimmer or shine 
Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Feminine





 

4 comments:

Pamela said...

This is so cute! You did really well considering you 'lost' a week!
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Kerry Parkinson said...

This is such a sweet card! Love pink and red together. Thanks so much for sharing it with us at Just Add Ink.

Jan said...

This is such an adorable image and I love that you have hand stitched the top of the die details, Grenvouille! It looks fabulous and I might have to try this myself! The shimmer to the heart is a lovely touch too. Thank you for sharing with us at Just Add Ink this week.

Seafield Jo said...

A really lovely card. I love the layout you've used.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Jo x
CD Sunday Plus DT