Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 21 May 2024

Circles and or Stripes (and in my case, also hearts)

So I've been out of the country and did not have an opportunity to make a card using an image from Mo's Digital Pencil for Mo's Dream Team Blog but we have a new theme for "circles and/or stripes" at Everybody Art Challenge and I did manage to find some design papers with tiny circles and heart filled stripes to make this card.   We would love you to play along with our challenge this fortnight and perhaps share some love with my teamies by leaving a comment on their blogs. 


I used Bo Bunny papers, a sentiment from Papertrey Ink and these cute Marianne Design diecut kitties for my card today.    My background heart has been cut with a Spellbinders die and embossed with hearts.

I'm so sorry to Mo and my Dream Teamies for failing to make a card for Mo's Dream Team Blog HERE.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Can you Handle the Pressure #Anything embossed goes with a floral twist 
Polkadoodles #20 Always Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Patterned Paper


Edited to show my happy appreciation to be in the top 3 picks from the wonderful team at Can You Handle the Pressure.  Thank you!  I'm chuffed! 




1 comment:

Lia said...

How nice is that?! Two cat silhouettes are a looking great on the embossed heart. So well made!
Lia DT CYHTP