Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 4 April 2023

Let's Celebrate with Everybody Art Challenge

I so enjoyed using some of the many unused stamps in my stash as a member of the DT over at Stamping Sensations for the last 10 months.  My teamies sure demonstrated their passion for stamping and they have a new CAS challenge which started on Sunday.  That said, the digital images of the fabulous Mo Manning still remain my absolute favourites and, given my limited time for cardmaking, I have stepped down from the Stamping Sensations team to make way for some new faces there and to enable me to focus on using some of Mo's newest images.  

For my card today I have used Zelda from Mo’s Digital Pencil.  I think you'll agree - she rocks!  She is, in fact, a full length image but I cropped her just below her hips for my card.  I coloured her with my alcohol pens and teamed her with these bold die cut letters and some fab Ranger design paper. There is a little punched trim around her frame too.


In her full make-up and fancy outfit I thought she was just perfect for our new theme to  "Celebrate" at Everybody Art ChallengeI took this to mean pretty much any celebration and we would love for you to join in the fun with us. Do check out the wonderful inspiration of my lovely teamies and share some love with the Design Team by leaving comments on their blogs.

There is a Facebook page where members can upload their Mo Manning creations and we look forward to seeing you there. It's easy to become a member.  Just click HERE And check out Mo's other sites where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies.
* Dream Team Blog HERE for inspiration
* Mo's "Patreon" Page HERE. 
There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month!  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - #107 Anything Digital Goes
Krafty Chicks #657 Anything Goes
Make my Monday -#197 P is for...Purple of course!

Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Anything Goes

Sweet Stamping - April - Dies or punches







8 comments:

meg said...

An absolutely fabulous beautifully coloured image,thank you for joining in at MMM

Carol said...

Wow! She has quite a look. So positive.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Maria Valente said...

So beautiful! Thank you for sharing at MMMChallenge Blog.
Hugs

Debbie Mageed said...

Very pretty card! The image is lovely! Thank you for playing with us at the MMM Challenge. I hope you can join us again soon.
Debbie, DT
Secrets To Stamping
Join my Creative Creases Challenge for fun folds!

Fiona said...

very elegant card, love how you have used the die cuts.

Thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin.

Fi
x

Pamela said...

Oh wow she's stunning and the backing paper is perfect!
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Seafield Jo said...

Such wonderful colours on your fabulous creation. It's gorgeous.
Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Such a fun and sassy image! Love the lush background paper and cool diecut sentiment. Thanks so much for joining in our Sweet Stampin' Use Dies and/or Punches challenge. LOVE what you did for it. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT