Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 18 April 2023

Have you seen "Bull"

For my card today I have used this fabulous image called Bull from Mo’s Digital Pencil Bull is one of Mo's Patreon images but I believe it will be coming to the store soon and available to purchase. I coloured him with my Copic alcohol markers and teamed him with these cool design papers by DCWV.



We have a new theme for "Photo" at Everybody Art Challenge and I thought using this image as if it were a photo on a Wanted Poster would fit the bill.  We would be delighted if you would join in the challenge at Everybody Art.    My teamies have supplied lots of great inspiration.  You can include film or cameras or simply an actual photo on your creation or perhaps you will interpret our theme in some other way.  

There is a Facebook page where members can upload their Mo Manning creations and we look forward to seeing you there. It's easy to become a member.  Just click HERE And check out Mo's other sites where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies.
* Dream Team Blog HERE for inspiration
* Mo's "Patreon" Page HERE. 
There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month!  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - #108 Anything Digital Always Goes

Seize the Birthday # 259 - Alcohol.  I used my Copic pens to colour my image and the birthday greeting is hidden in the text on the wanted poster.





6 comments:

Grietje Jansen said...

Beautiful and funny card.
Grietje

Carol said...

I love this Lesley. Beautifully made and presented. Thank you for sharing with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

JulieP said...

What a different approach to a birthday card!!! And a masculine one to boot! (I find these especially hard to come up with good ideas.) This is wonderful. Many thanks for sharing it with us at the Seize the Birthday challenge blog!

Pamela said...

This is fun! I like the background papers and the blue embellishments make the blue in the image stand out.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Margarets designer cards said...

Great card for a country and western fan, I love the bull image
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Seafield Jo said...

Fabulous colouring and a great layout. A lovely card.
Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT