Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 5 March 2023

Butterfly smiles for Stamping Sensations

We have a new theme at Stamping Sensations for "Wings or Tails" so grab some stash and come join in the fun.  Our sponsors this month are "Aall & Create".  It is not necessary to use products from Aall & Create but if you have them, we would love to see them.  


I have used this fun girl #299 designed by Janet Klein for Aall & Create because her butterfly accompaniments were just right for our "Wings or Tails theme".  I stencilled some clouds inside a circular mask, coloured her with my Copics and teamed her with this wonderful Papertrey Ink sentiment stamp. 

I am entering my card into the challenge at Fourseasons - March "Spring".  It's still a bit too early for butterflies in the UK but if the sun would shine, I'm sure we would see some.

Edited to add that this post seems to have disappeared from my feed so I've popped it back in and resubmitted my challenge entry.



1 comment:

Diane said...

Fabulously fun and cute card, great sentiment too!
Thank you for joining our challenge at The Four Seasons!
Diane FS Co-Owner
{Nellies Nest}
{Four Seasons}
{Stencil Fun}