Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 15 November 2022

Winter Forest for Everybody Art Challenge

I missed the last challenge at Everybody Art Challenge because I had CoVid.   It has left me with a bad toothache - a very unusual but not unheard of symptom apparently.   Today we have a new theme for "Winter Forest" and we hope you will play along. My card is obviously showing only the very edge of the forest! I have used these much loved die sets and a beautiful embossed sentiment from Papertrey Ink.   I coloured the cardinals with my Copic pens.



The trees and birds are by Impression Obsession and the houses are Stampin Up.  There is plenty of inspiration on the Everybody Art Challenge blog and we would love to see your "Winter Forest" creations.   We would be delighted if you would also share some love with the Design Team by leaving comments on their blogs if you have a few moments.

And just as a reminder, the theme this month at Stamping Sensations is for "stamped Christmas Celebrations" and we have some great prizes donated by one of our regular entrants..

I am entering my card into just two challenges this week:

Krafty Chicks #637 Christmas
Tic Tac Toe #187 I have used a diagonal selection  from bottom left to top right; embossing, free & wood although I admit my card is showing the very edge of the wood with only the last three birch trees in the embossed frame.  The rest of the wood is obviously out of sight!






3 comments:

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Such a pretty card Lesley. Love the sparkle! Thanks for joining us at Creative Inspirations. jayne xx

Melanie Hungerford said...

Another lovely Christmas card, that's a gorgeous frame! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

Babs said...

Hi Lesley thank you so much for visiting my blog and leaving me such a lovely comment on my card that’s so kind of you.
I love the shape of your card and your design is beautiful , a really lovely winter scene .
Babs x