Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 14 November 2022

Snowball Fight

For my card today I have used this lovely Snowball Fight image from Mo’s Digital Pencil.


I had such fun colouring this cutie with my alcohol markers.  I masked the image and teamed it with a small foliage stamp from my stash and this Ready, Set, Snow sentiment and die from Papertrey Ink. I used quite a few Stampin Up stamps in the background also - the loose colour blocks, splatters, grid pattern and snowflakes.  For my card this image is identifying as a little girl but it would work just as well for a cute little boy!   There is some glossy accents and quite a bit of sparkle on my card too.

There is a Facebook page where members can upload their Mo Manning creations and we look forward to seeing you there. It's easy to become a member.  Just click HERE And check out the Dream Team Blog where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies HERE.

Mo also has a "Patreon" Page HERE. 
There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month (plus tax where applicable) and each month Mo offers treats to her patrons.  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - #98 Anything Digital Goes 
Creative Inspirations November "Sparkle, sparkle, sparkle"   I promise my card is sparkling IRL but I just couldn't get it to show in the photo!
Inkspirational #278 photo image of a snow globe. I've gone with "snow" as my main theme
Krafty Chicks #637 Christmas
We Love Stamping November - Christmas

We Love to Create Mixed Media #11 Anything Mixed Media


Edited to add a very happy Top Picks award from the lovelies at Krafty Chicks and another from the lovely team at We Love Stamping

      






14 comments:

brenda said...

An adorable image and pretty card Lesley, thanks so much for sharing and joining in at We Love Stamping November challenge.

Hope your OK again now.

B x

Carol said...

Another beauty Lesley. Such a sweet little one. Thank you for sharing with us.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Alice (scrAPpamondo) said...

Oh my, how cute and sweet card is this! LOVE your whole design and the digi stamp from Mo's Digital Pencil!! Fabulous colouring!
Thanks so much for joining us at We Love Stamping!

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful cute image, I. Like this Christmas card it has a real magical feel to it
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Melanie Hungerford said...

An adorable card, love the image, but your background details and embellishments show it off perfectly! Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks.

Mandy said...

Lesley this is such a fab card. I love the layers you created with your stamps.

Thank you very much for your fabulous card which you have entered into our Christmas challenge

Stay healthy, happy, keep crafting and Creating Joy :)

Mandy ♥

GDT For Krafty Chicks Challenge

Made By Mandy – My personal Blog

Helen said...

Gorgeous! That image is so sweet and I love how you've showcased it.

Thanks for joining us at the Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Helen x
GDT

Pamela said...

Your choice of colours, and beautiful colouring in, have turned this image into a stunning Christmas card.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

coldwaters2 said...

Oh my word I absolutely love this beautiful festive card the image and your design is superb thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping
hugs
lolo x

Mervi said...

Fabulous and stunning card!
Thank you for sharing at We Love Stamping Challenge;-))m

Gina's Cards said...

Such a beautiful card! Your design is absolutely gorgeous. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Lesley, that image is adorable.
Avril xx

Seafield Jo said...

Oh wow! What a fabulous Christmas card. Really cute image, beautifully coloured, and I love the stamp and die sentiment you've used.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pia S said...

So adorable! And I love how you did the background, lots of details to take in and looks fab! Thanks for sharing your card with us at Inkspirational.