Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 4 October 2022

There is a SALE at Mo's Digital Pencil!

I am excited to tell you about a BIG SALE at Mo’s Digital Pencil and the wonderfully talented Mo Manning has drawn some absolutely GORGEOUS new images for us to play with.  All Mo's images are available to purchase at 15% off from now through 17 October 2022, using the code provided in the store, and there are some adorable freebies too.

I can't wait to get started on some of those cute Christmas images but right now at  Everybody Art Challenge (and seemingly at loads of other challenge sites too) we have a new theme for "Autumn".

My card today uses "Mighty Oak" from Mo’s Digital Pencil.  Isn't she adorable?  I was aiming for the colour palette at Fusion challenge this month.  It's so pretty.  I printed her on 6x6 card and then masked her before stencilling a wreath around her using a cute Martha Stewart stencil which I then over-stamped with some script and scrolls from a Heidi Swapp  stamp.  My original plan was to make a more simple card but I then decided to cut two panels from my original 6x6 and layer them up.   The torn notebook dies are from Marianne and make a great background to my image which I coloured using Copics and Promarkers. I cut two little tags, using a Stampin Up punch, from the original stencilled panel and additionally die cut some leaves which I then inked and some little acorns. My papers, which had to include stripes for Creative Inspirations, are Anthologie from Memory Keepers.  I think this might become a Thanksgiving card but until I decide, it doesn't have a sentiment just yet. 

It seems to me there a loads of Autumn themed challenges right now including Stamping Sensations and Everybody Art Challenge.   I'm on both Design Teams and we would love for you to grab your stash and come and play along with us.   Please check out the wonderful inspiration of my teamies and share some love with the Design Teams by leaving comments on their blogs.

And don't forget Mo's sale at Mo’s Digital Pencil Mo's sites are stuffed with stunning inspiration from my teamies which you can find  HERE and HERE And Mo's "Patreon" Page is HERE. There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month!  

I am entering my card into a raft of challenges as follows:

CD Sunday Plus - #95 Anything Digital goes
Creative Inspirations - Sept - Spots or stripes
Four Seasons - Oct - Anything Goes Fall
Fusion Card Challenge - Colour Palette - Autumn Leaves
Inkspirational #275 - Use stencils
Krafty Chicks #631 Anything Goes
Polkadoodles #40 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Anything Goes

Tic Tac Toe #181 Leaves, ribbon, autumn colours

We Love Stamping Oct - Autumn Colours

We Love to Create Mixed Media #10 Anything Mixed Media Goes



Edited to add a very proud win at CD Sunday Plus! Thank you so much.  I'm thrilled!





16 comments:

Pamela said...

Great autumnal colours to your card. I like all the work you put into the main image - such clever ideas with the masking, stencilling and overstamping.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

brenda said...

A fun Autumnal card Lesley, many thanks for sharing with us at We Love Stamping challenge.

B x

I Card Everyone said...

Hi Lesley! OH my goodness she is SOOO adorable and your collage of everything Autumn is just spectacular!
I used to tell my granddaughter that the acorn caps were Fairy's hats!
=]
ps Thanks for stopping by!

Darlene said...

WOW! What a fun & FABULOUS creation! Love your overall design and the colors are fallicious!! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our Four Seasons Challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back again soon.

Darlene
FOUR SEASONS CHALLENGE
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS

P.S. Just a friendly reminder that our new STENCIL FUN CHALLENGE is open and ready to see your stenciled creations. Hope you’ll come join in the fun!

Mrs A. said...

I should stop by more often as your frog always makes me smile! Super card showing Autumns gorgeous array of colours. Hugs Mrs A.

Melanie Hungerford said...

How cute, I love how you layered the papers, great design! Thank you for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks!

Stef Perry said...

A most darling autumnal card Lesley! I so adore Mo's sweet images and I love how you colored her and added all the beautiful layers on your card. Thank you so much for sharing with us at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge this week!

aga-craft said...

Słodka karteczka, pięknie pokolorowane liście :)

Carol said...

Darling card with so many cool elements! The colors are fabulous and the coloring is too! Your card has so many things to admire, but it isn't overdone. Glad you joined us this week at Tic Tac Toe!

Carol said...

I love everything about this card. Just great.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Bunny said...

He is adorable and I want him. Oh the coloring is lovely. Thank you for joining us. Bunny - designer for The Four Seasons Challenge

Seafield Jo said...

What a great card. I love the main image, your layout and the lovely embellishments.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Marina said...

What a sweet autumnal card - I love how you've layered the background.Thanks for joining in at Inkspirational.

Karen Letchworth said...

How cute! I love the "torn notebook paper" and your entire design. Thanks so much for sharing your wonderful art with us at The Four Seasons Challenge Blog. We hope you'll visit and share again soon.

Mrs.B said...

This is such a sweet image and looks fabulous with your papers and embellishments.
Avril xx

Mervi said...

Lovely and fabulous card.
Thank you for joining us at We Love Stamping October challenge;-))m