Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday 1 September 2022

Stamping Sensations want us to be Feminine this month!

Sadly, last month's Linky went walkabout at Stamping Sensations and never came home.  We didn't all have time to comment on your work before it disappeared and I'm afraid that we also couldn't chose our top picks for August.  As a result, we have decided to bring forward the start date for September's theme and our lovely boss, Brenda, has added an additional prize this month too.  So without further ado, we have a new theme at Stamping Sensations for "Feminine" and we would love for you to play along with us.  Our sponsor this month is "Stamp Addicts".  It is not necessary to use products from "Stamp Addicts" but if you have them, we would love to see them.  

For my card today I have used this cute Saturated Canary image from the talented Krista Smith called "Hatress".  You can still get hold of some of Krista's images in rubber but this one was actually a digital image, hand coloured with my Copics.  I printed her too small and she was a bit tricky to colour but I got there in the end.  I love these papers and silly me, I packed them away before I wrote down what they were.  I'm guessing Studio Light but don't hold me to it.  The one in the background looks very Prima to me.   The little teapot stamp is from a Papertrey Ink set and I love the little rosette die.   

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - #92 Anything digital always goes
Creative Inspirations #August Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks #627 Stamp Act
Polkadoodles #35 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp (Wed)- Anything Goes

Sweet Stampin - Food or Drink





12 comments:

brenda said...

Such a pretty and feminine creation Lesley and really like the bold purples. I only realised this morning I wasn't one of your stalkers, not sure how as I'm sure I was so just put that right.

B x

Gina's Cards said...

Beautiful card! The colours are gorgeous! Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina x

Jocelyn said...

This is a great card with lovely colour choice. I love Saturated Canary images for something a little different. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Mrs A. said...

Wow Lesley, you have been standing outside again!! Absolutely love this card. Hugs Mrs A.

Pamela said...

This is such a gorgeous card and that backing paper is adorable!
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Seafield Jo said...

This is such a pretty card. I love the colour palette and it's beautifully embellished.
Thanks for sharing it with us.
Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Wendy Nicola Jackson said...

Gorgeous! Perfect for our current challenge at Sweet Stampin'. Thanks for joining in the fun with us. Hugs, Wends xoxo Sweet Stampin' DT

Mrs.B said...

A lovely card Lesley, the image is so sweet and beautifully coloured., Definitely very feminine. Avril x

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful card, gorgeous image and colouring
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

I Card Everyone said...

Lesley, my mum always told me to return kindness and your comment today nearly brought me to tears! Thank you, so very much for those sweet words!
I'm so happy to stop by to see your wonderful cards - your coloring skills are outstanding!
Have a wonderful week!
=]

Fiona said...

gorgeous card Lesley, colouring is perfect too.

Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin.

Fi
x

Kim said...

Such a fabulous card! It brought a smile to my face! Thank you for joining us for the Polkadoodles Saturday Crafting Challenge! Hope to see you again soon! Xoxo, Kim DT