Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 6 September 2022

It's Anything Goes at Everybody Art Challenge

After a lovely summer break we are back at Everybody Art Challenge with a new "Anything Goes" theme and for my card today I have used this lovely Prom s image from Mo’s Digital Pencil.  There is also a beautiful curly haired prom girl too called Prom c.

I only recently learned that the recipient of this card still very much likes the colour pink and it was the perfect opportunity to break out these lovely My Minds Eye Lost and Found papers and team them with some hand stamping of some extra bird cages for another challenge.  

I've had vintage rose ribbon for ever and thought it would be perfect with this image.  My only sadness is that the cream coloured card I was using really doesn't like my Copic markers as much as my white card stock and the inks don't blend so well.   Still, I liked my finished card, which makes use of some Papertrey Ink diecut numbers and this tiny little Simon Says Stamp sentiment stamp, and I hope my niece will too!  

Just as a reminder, we have another challenge running at Stamping Sensations for "Feminine".  We would love to see you enter our challenge there.

There is a Facebook page where members can upload their Mo Manning creations. It's easy to become a member.  Just click HERE And check out Mo's other sites where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies.
* Dream Team Blog HERE for inspiration
* Mo's "Patreon" Page HERE. 
There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month!  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - #93 Anything Digital Goes
Inkspirational #273 Repitition (I stamped 2 extra birdcages on the background to go with the one already on the design paper)
Krafty Chicks #627 Stamp Act
Polkadoodles #36 Anything Goes (and a big thank you for the win on the last challenge)

Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Anything Goes





5 comments:

Jocelyn said...

This is such a pretty card and perfect for an 18th birthday. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pamela said...

I LOVE this card!!! I like how you've stamped extra bird cages on your backing paper and the shades of pinks.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card, for an 18 year old and especially as she likes pink, lovely colouring
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Donna Parrott said...

What a great project! Thanks for joining in with a Polkadoodles challenge, Donna P (DT)

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Lovely card! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks Challenge this past week for our Stamp Act theme :) Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT