Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 13 June 2022

Is that a Clue that someone is having a birthday? No, it's a Red Herring

Hello Peeps!  Some time ago I asked the wonderful and talented Mo Manning, of Mo’s Digital Pencil, to draw more animals with clothes on.  She has this amazing image called Hello Pig , which I have used here and here and here, which I absolutely love and which prompted my request.  In response, Mo came up with this fabulous fun image and sentiment called Red Herring which she provided to her Patreon followers. I decided to post this early as I am on the move and will not have internet access later.  


These papers are called Cape Cod and I have used a Marianne Designs net die and Memory Box bubbles to add to the fun.  My Copic trench-coat browns are running out and I didn't have any refills so colouring the coat was a bit of a challenge.  And here is our sketch at Everybody Art challenge for you to follow.


I am delighted to have been selected as a guest designer over at Stamping Sensations this month where the theme is "masculine" and we would love to see your creations. I've got some exciting news about Stamping Sensations to share with you next month.

Don't forget Mo has a Facebook page where members can upload their Mo Manning creations HERE And check out Mo's other sites where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies  HERE and HERE. 

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Allsorts #680 Any Stamped image
CD Sunday Plus - #87 Anything Digital goes
Crafter's Cafe - #285 Spots or stripes
Creative Inspirations - June -Masculine
Dare 2B Artzy June- Masculine
Passion for Markers -#644 Birthdays 

Polkadoodles #Anything Goes





10 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Such a wonderful card! Love all the details too. Thank you for sharing with us at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Pamela said...

Brilliant card, I love the heading to your post! Good luck with the move.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Dena J said...

This is so, so clever! Just fabulous image and coloring. Thank you for joining the challenge at Allsorts this week.

Aunty Sue said...

Fab card thanks for sharing at PFM

Jocelyn said...

Such a great card. I love all the layers. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Linby said...

You've coloured the image perfectly (despite low ink supplies!) and all your nautical details make for a fab card. Thanks for sharing with us at Allsorts challenge.

Carol said...

Just brilliant.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Mervi said...

Fun and fabulous card. Thank you for sharing at Allsorts.

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant card with a great sentiment, lovely colouring
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Seafield Jo said...

Love the combination of papers you've used. A great card.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT