Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 27 June 2022

Anyone fancy doing some papercrafting?

I have been away.  Twice!   I vacationed in Florida, returned home, and 5 days later I was with lovely friends in Spain.   Now it's time for a spot of papercrafting and where better to start than with this fun image from Mo’s Digital Pencil called Blanche's Desk which you can find here.  By the way, there is another image called Blanche at Desk which includes Blanche herself.

I made a Clean and Simple card which I struggled not to embellish just a teeny bit but there is lots of white space so I hope I can get away with entering into some of the CAS challenges I love to follow.  My image is coloured with Copics.

There is a Facebook page where members can upload their Mo Manning creations HERE and for other inspiration, you can look here HERE on the Dream Team Blog.  For lovers of Mo's beautiful images, you can join her Patreon Page HERE. There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month!  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Allsorts #682 - So Girly
CD Sunday Plus - #88 Always Anything Goes with a Digital image
Krafty Chicks #617 All occasions
Less is More #467 Just one image
Make my Monday -#177 Colouring (any medium)

Passion for Markers -#646 Celebrations 

Polkadoodles #26 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp - Clean & Simple


Edited to add a proud Top 3 pick  from the team at Polkadoodles!  Thank you







9 comments:

Rainey's Craft Room said...

A fabulous image and card design, thank you for joining us at Passion for Markers this week.
Lorraine

Carol said...

A great card beautifully coloured. So apt for all of us and our hobbies.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pamela said...

A lovely card for a crafter! I like the handles on the drawers - they look like little faces!
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Linby said...

I love Blanche's desk! Your CAS design is wonderful. Thanks for taking part in my So Girly challenge at Allsorts. Lynn x

brenda said...

A perfect feminine creation, thank you so much for sharing and joining us at Allsorts challenge this week.

B x

Melanie Hungerford said...

Love that image, and it is highlighted perfectly with all that clean, white space. Great card! Thanks for joining us at Krafty Chicks.

Maria Valente said...

Such a beautiful card! Thanks for sharing it with us at Make My Monday.

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card for a crafter, beautifully coloured image
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Sue Jackson said...

This card is just cleanly and simply awesome! Loads of white space and a fantastic coloring job. Thanks for joining us at Make My Monday! I hope to see you in the gallery again soon.