Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday 25 January 2020

Something New

My poor FiL had to move suddenly owing to the closure of the care home where he is a resident.   I had just enough time to make a second card for
where our January challenge is for
"Something New" with a Mo Manning image

I used "New Nest" which you can find here, coloured with Copics and teamed with some little die cut birdhouses.  I couldn't resist staging my card with some cute little birdhouse wooden buttons but I just couldn't bring myself to actually use them on the card and give them away.  You have until 9am on Wednesday to play along with us at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge. We would love to see you and  you might even win one of Mo's images!
Sadly my new year didn't start so well.  My pc monitor went dark necessitating a new one and my combination oven microwave gave up the ghost after 14 years of loyal service.  My car had recently suffered from condensation on the inside of the windows and the garage has estimated the repair to be at least £900!!!   Hopefully that's my three things out of the way.
I did have a birthday though and I thoroughly enjoyed my celebrations.  I'm looking forward to a great year ahead!

No comments: