Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday 4 January 2020

New Beginnings

A New Year, a new decade and a new challenge at

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge
"Something New" with a Mo's image

I hope you all had a wonderful holiday season with lots of love and laughter in your households.  It's hard to believe it is 2020!   It seems only a short time ago that I was celebrating the new millennium!  
I saw this quote somewhere at the back end of the last decade and it really resonated with me. I'm sorry I am unable to attribute it. 

Whatever you are not changing, you are choosing!

So my new year's resolution this year is to take responsibility for my actions (and perhaps more importantly my inactions) and to make some changes.   
Of course I am still very mindful of my view about new year's resolutions which is to think of them more as "casual promises to myself that I'm under no obligation to fulfill" (another borrowed quote that I am unable to attribute I'm afraid) so it will be interesting to see which motto wins out!
For my card today, I have used Mo's fabulous Bird (and Monster) which you can find here.  I just love the perspective Mo has used for this guy.  I am celebrating his obvious sensitive side with my choice of pastel colours for his clothing!

There is lots of lovely inspiration from my teamies and we really would love to see you grab a Mo Manning image and come and play along with us.  Do also check out Mo's other sites ...
* Dream Team Blog HERE for inspiration
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE, and
* Mo's "Patreon" Page HERE

I am entering my card into the challenges at Cute Card Thursday #615 -"Anything Goes", Simon Says Stamp - "Something New", and Creative Inspirations - "Something New or Something Old".  This is a new stamp for me and a new challenge for you.   I hope you have a happy year ahead!


2 comments:

Gina's Cards said...

Such a fabulous card! Love the monster and your colouring, colour palette and layout are beautiful. Thank you for playing along at Creative Inspirations, good luck.
Hugs
Gina xx

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

A great New Year card. I love the monster and your colouring is perfect. Thanks for taking the time to enter our challenge at Creative Inspirations and good luck Jayne DT