Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 9 April 2024

It's my birthday and I'll tiara if I want to

We have a new theme for "Numbers" at Everybody Art Challenge.  Do come and play along and share some love with the Design Team by leaving comments on their blogs.

Today I have used this delightful image from Mo’s Digital Pencil called Tiara which is available in Mo's shop here.  I wanted an image with pleats in the clothes to enter at Inkspiration.  I coloured this beauty with alcohol markers and did some masking and stencilling in the background.  


There is a Facebook page where members can upload their Mo Manning creations and we look forward to seeing you there. It's easy to become a member.  Just click HERE And check out Mo's other sites where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies.
* Dream Team Blog HERE for inspiration
* Mo's "Patreon" Page HERE. 
There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month!  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - #130 always Anything Digital Goes
Inkspirational - #313 Word prompt - Fold  My folds are in the skirt of the girl's party dress
Krafty Chicks #710 Stamps
Polkadoodles #14 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Happy Birthday!  And a BIG Happy 15th Birthday!

Stencil Fun Challenge - Anything stencilled goes with optional spring/flowers  

Sweet Stampin - Birthday Girls
Tic Tac Toe #244 Using the middle row of spring colours, free & stencil

 

Edited to add a happy dance and THREE lovely awards to acknowledge my presence in the top picks from the lovelies at Krafty Chicks, Sweet Stampin, and also CD Sunday Plus.  Thank you, thank you!  






9 comments:

Carol said...

Beautiful colouring. The pleats look wonderful.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Jocelyn said...

She is so sassy and sweet. I love the stencilled background. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

The Crafty Den said...

What a fab card Lesley. I love the fun image and your colouring is fantastic. Great background too. Thanks for sharing with us at Krafty Chicks challenge. Hugs, Denise x

Julia Aston said...

What a wonderful Mo princess fairy Leslie, with all the wonderful folds in her skirt! Thanks for sharing with us at Inkspirational: folds - Julia xx

Pamela said...

Beautifully coloured, your card is great.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Aimeslee Winans said...

What a beauty! Thank you for sharing with us at CD Sunday Plus. xoxo, Aimeslee DT

Seafield Jo said...

A great card. Beautifully coloured and I love the stencilling. Thanks for sharing with us.
Jo x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Chris said...

such a fabulous image, love the way you've coloured her- especially those pleats!
I popped over to say thank you for the lovely comment you left on my blog, much appreciated! Sorry, cannot share on the FB group as I am FB phobic!
xx

LesleyG said...

I’m loving your fun cards, beautiful colouring, and thank you for your kind comments! Lesley xxx