Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 30 October 2023

Thinking of You and Wishing you Well from Nana!

For my card today I have used this lovely Nana image from Mo’s Digital Pencil

I am still uncertain about colouring on Kraft but I loved how this turned out right down to the stamped frame around the image which, because of a little added white pencil, looks three dimensional as if it's impressed into the cardstock which it is not.   

Just click HERE to follow the link to the Clubhouse at Mo's Facebook page where members can upload their Mo Manning creations and check out the Dream Team Blog where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies HERE.  Mo also has a "Patreon" Page HERE. There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month (plus tax where applicable) and each month Mo offers treats to her patrons.  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - #122 Anything Digital Goes
CAS on Friday - #269 Animal
Krafty Chicks #687 All Occasions, 
the Male Room #179 Get Well Soon

Polkadoodles #43 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp (Wed) - Thinking of you



Edited to add a happy Top Three prize from the lovelies at Polkadoodles and I am absolutely THRILLED to be the top pick at CD Sunday Plus AND The Male Room!  Thank you so much!  Your comments on my card made my day!  Thank you! 

   
 




13 comments:

Carol said...

What fabulous colouring Lesley. I love it and thank you for sharing with us.
Hugs
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Spectacular card! Love the colours on kraft. Great image too, handsome puppers! I’m delighted to have you playing with the Krafty Chicks All Occasions Challenge this week. Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

What a marvellous card, love your faux embossing and the lovely Nana. Thank you so much for joining us in our Get Well Soon challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT

Seafield Jo said...

Oh my goodness - my heart has just melted! I would be so thrilled to receive this card. Not only is the image adorable but your colouring is amazing, you're right to be pleased with it.
Thanks for sharing with us.
Jo x
CD Sunday Plus DT

AndrejaM said...

Fantastic card and wonderful colouring! Thanks for playing at TMR challenge

Renske said...

Wow, Love it. Great colouring. Thank you for joining the Polkadoodles challenge this week. Good luck with your entry.

Crafty Hugs, Renske Polkadoodles DT

Cat said...

Really a beautiful card, Genouille!

Pamela said...

So many dog lovers would love this card! And the colouring on Kraft card has turned out great.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Margarets designer cards said...

Brilliant card I love the image. lovely colouring too of the dog
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Sue from Oregon said...

This is a lovely card-looks great on the kraft paper! 💕Sue Kment

Jocelyn said...

This is lovely and looks great on Kraft card. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Toni said...

This is AMAZING! Your coloring is out of this world. Kudos!

Andreja said...

What a fantastic card :-))
Thank you for joining us at The Male Room ❤️