Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 8 August 2023

See Ya

I'm having considerable internet troubles at present and I'm not sure how or when this card will post or if I will be able to actually enter any challenges but I'm hoping for the best.   My friends at Everybody Art Challenge are still enjoying their summer vacation (although the current sketch challenge is still open for a few more days).

I'm playing, today, with this fun image called See Ya from Mo’s Digital Pencil.  There is a curly haired girl, and also a boy version of this fun image with the characters holding up a driving license and set of car keys.  I suspect Mo's intention was for this image to be used for a young person passing their driving test or perhaps going off to college or travelling but by removing the license and the keys, I felt it was a perfect image for any celebration.  There is a sort of whoop whoop vibe in the fun arms up display!  I always ask Mo for permission to slightly alter her images.  They are, after all, perfect in their intended form but I like to get the most out of all my images and this gal looks very similar to my much older intended recipient.


In addition to doing some stencilling in the background, I have used what I hope is an artsy rendition of the famous astronomical clock in Prague.  We went there with the recipient of my card for her birthday.  The girl is coloured with Copics.

We have a Facebook page where members can upload their Mo Manning creations and we look forward to seeing you there. It's easy to become a member.  Just click HERE And check out the Dream Team Blog where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies HERE.

Mo also has a "Patreon" Page HERE. 
There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month (plus tax where applicable) and each month Mo offers treats to her patrons.  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Inkspirational #294 Use Stencils
Krafty Chicks #675 Stamp Act
Polkadoodles #31 Anything Goes

We Love to Create Mixed Media #7 Anything Goes

Seize the Birthday Optional Book Title Inspiration

Simon Says Stamp (Mon) - Happy Birthday and a big happy 13th Birthday to SSS



Edited to add a very excited win from the lovelies at Polkadoodles!


5 comments:

Janette said...

I just spotted this one on Mo's page so just had to come over. Its gorgeous, fabulous image and I love the background too. xx

crafty-stamper said...

Love the stencilled background and gorgeous image,hope you get your internet problems sorted.
Carol x

Leanne said...

Great image and love the coloring too. Thanks for playing our Stamp Act Challenge at Krafty Chick Challenge. Have a great day!

Leanne DT/KCC

Marlena M. said...

There is DEFINITELY a whoop whoop vibe here! Such a fun scene! Thank you for joining us at INk~

Marina said...

Great customising to suit your recipient...very effective and looks great. Thanks for joining us at Inkspirational