Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 5 February 2023

Stamping Sensations Sketch Challenge

I scheduled this post but I came home from a weekend away today and I see my scheduling didn't work.  So sorry I'm late!    We have a new theme at Stamping Sensations for "Anything Stamped with the option of using the sketch" which you can see below my card.  I love a good sketch for inspiration and this one from  Brenda is such a great and easy example.  Our sponsors this month are "Oakwood".  It is not necessary to use products from "Oakwood" but if you have them, we would love to see them.  


I have used Fox Set 1 and Hide and Seek Door by Lavinia Stamps for this new home card.  Next time I shall have to remember that the fox needs to be seated a little lower on my project to account for his tail.  I feel he is hovering a little above ground.  

And here is the sketch for this months challenge from Stamping Sensations



I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Color Throwdown - #728 Red brown pink green.  My pink looked too much like the red so I've gone a bit purply I'm afraid
Krafty Chicks #649 Stamp Act
Polkadoodles #5 Anything Goes

Tic Tac Toe #195 I used Stencil, Circle and Ink blending for my card today.


Edited to add my excitement at having been selected as the Designers' Choice at Tic Tac Toe!  Thank you!




8 comments:

crafty-stamper said...

Beautiful card love the fox and pastel coloured background
Carol x

Wanda Cullen said...

Beautiful gradient coloring! Lovely design! Thanks so much for joining us at CTD this week!

brenda said...

Love your take on the sketch Lesley and how the door arch looks as though it was meant to be in a circle.

B X

Makira said...

💗💗💗 I saw this over at the Tic Tac Toe Challenge and came by for a closer look. I would absolutely LOVE to have you come and play along with us at the Colorful Options Challenge. Your card is a welcome addition to our challenge and I'd be thrilled to have you join us. I hope you'll join the fun. Have a creative week.
Makira
https://colorfuloptions.blogspot.com/

Jeanie Stark said...

I love your beautiful blending on this card! Thanks for playing along with the Tic Tac Toe Challenge!

Lisa said...

Terrific little scene and gorgeous color combination.

ElizStewart said...

Lesley... Congrats on a great win! We hope to continue to see you here at Tic Tac Toe often!

https://shinebrightandcreate@blogspot.com/ said...

THis is beautiful and the shading is perfect too Michelle