Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 3 May 2022

Wedding

I made this card for our "wedding" theme at Everybody Art Challenge We would love it if you would play along with us with your own wedding themed creations.

I have used store-bought flowers and teamed them with these great letter tags from Stampin Up.  The bride's initials are KS and the groom's - SK, so these letters worked really well together.  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Dare 2B Artzy May - Flowers
Krafty Chicks #609 All Occasions
We Love to Create Mixed Media #5 Anything Mixed Media.  I'm not sure my card is mixed media enough but it does include stamping, diecutting, dry embossing, lace, pearls  and floral embellishments.

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes

Stamping Sensations - May - Flora & Fauna.  I hope there is enough stamping for this challenge - two sentiments and the initials are stamped and they do form the basis of the whole card but please forgive me if there is insufficient stamping. 






3 comments:

brenda said...

A really striking use of colour on your lovely card, many thanks for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations May challenge.

B x

Vee Cassidy said...

Thank you for sharing your lovely card at Stamping Sensations. Vee xx

The Papercrafting Pixie said...

Sucha lovely card, so clean and elegant. Thanks for taking part in the 'We Love to Create' challenge blog, Gabrielle Polkadoodles DT.