Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 19 April 2022

Lots of Luck

For my card today I have used this lovely Lots of Luck image from Mo’s Digital Pencil for our new theme at Everybody Art Challenge where we want to see your "Monochrome" creations.  This means using just one colour although I am hoping that skin and hair are ok to be excluded. 


I have additionally used two stencils in the background of my image, paper pieced the little girl's outfit with my design papers, punched several shamrocks and included a Stampin Up sentiment on a tag die cut which I believe is from Simon Says Stamp.

Feel free to enter any Mo Manning creations you make on our Facebook page HERE And check out Mo's other sites where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies.
* Dream Team Blog HERE for inspiration
* Mo's "Patreon" Page HERE. 
There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month!  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - #83 Always Anything Digital Goes
Polkadoodles #16 Anything Goes 

We Love to Create Mixed Media #March Wk 4 - Anything Mixed Media Goes (I stencilled, coloured, paper pieced...)

Stamping Sensations - April "I love... stencilling behind a coloured image and paper piecing coordinating DPs"







6 comments:

aga-craft said...

Urocza karteczka, ta dziewczynka jest słodka ;)

Ellibelle said...

Super cute card and loving all the green! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Stamping Sensations!

brenda said...

A really sweet and feminine card, thanks so much for sharing and joining our April theme at Stamping Sensations challenge.

B x

Pamela said...

This is really pretty, I like all the shades of green you've used.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card with the shades of green together
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Seafield Jo said...

I love the image you've used. Great use of colour too.

Thanks for sharing with us.
Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT