Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 18 October 2021

Jo Painting with stamps and stencils

For my card today I have used Jo Painting from Mo's Digital PencilOur current theme at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge is "Anything goes with the option of Autumn" and you just need a bona fide Mo Manning image to play along.   


I used stencils and second generation stamps on the background of my card to make an artsy backdrop for Jo who has been coloured in Copics.   My background stamps are a mix of Hobby Art and Stamping Bella.  The sentiment is from Stampin Up.  The number and splatter stencils are from a selection.

And check out Mo's other sites where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies.
* Dream Team Blog HERE for inspiration
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE, and
* Mo's "Patreon" Page HERE 
There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month!  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - #71 Anything Digital Goes
Crafter's Cafe - #276 Use a Stencil
Crafty Creations #426 Anything Goes  
Seize the Birthday #225 Use a Stencil

Watercooler Wednesday - #326 Helen's All Occasions 

4 comments:

Carol said...

A wonderful creation with many different 'things'. I love it.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pamela said...

A great card for anyone into art/painting.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Seafield Jo said...

I love this. Great image and fabulous background.

Thanks for sharing it with us.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Ashwini said...

I love it! That artsy background is just fantastic!! And your coloring of Jo is just stunning! Fantastic card!! Thank you so much for joining us at the Seize the Birthday challenge!