Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 20 September 2021

Cookie Gremlins prefer Meringues

This is Cookie Gremlin from Mo's Digital Pencil. Cookie Gremlin is, not surprisingly, carrying cookies in Mo's original image but I painted over the top of them with some liquid applique and turned them into meringues.


I did ask Mo at the time if she minded me altering her cookies ever so slightly and she kindly agreed.   This is a thank you card for our friends with whom we had spent a marvellous weekend.  My friend always introduces me to a new baking experience, which makes good use of her Kitchen Aid mixer, when we stay.  On this occasion we made meringues and a berry coulis plus a vanilla cream to go on top - all from scratch.  They were delicious and we had such fun together. 

Our current theme at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge is "a trip down memory lane" and we would love to see you use a Mo Manning image from the retiring section of the store which you can find here to play along.  It's not imperative to use a retiring image to enter the challenge, anything goes as long as you use a Mo Manning image in your design.   

And check out Mo's other sites where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies.
* Dream Team Blog HERE for inspiration
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE, and
* Mo's "Patreon" Page HERE 
There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month!  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - #69 Anything Digital Goes
Passion for Markers -#609 Something Beginning with B like BAKING! 

Simon Says Stamp - Lots of Layers

Watercooler Wednesday - #324 Kath's All Occasions

Edited to add a win from CD Sunday Plus









5 comments:

Tristan said...

SUch a cute card Lesley. Great colouring and lovely layout. Thanks for joining us at the WWC. tristan DT.

Jocelyn said...

A fabulous card and I love the story behind it. Those meringues look yummy. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pamela said...

I love meringues and I would look like the person in the image if I was given some LOL! I like the design of your card - the black and white is quite striking!
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

aga-craft said...

Fantastyczna karteczka, na wesoło :)

Margarets designer cards said...

Fabulous card, and great story, I like meringues too, they look delicious
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT