Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 31 May 2021

Mo's Digital Pencil

For my card today I have used All Dressed Up from Mo's Digital Pencil for my lovely friend who starts a new job in financial services tomorrow.  I used some digital graphs from the Excel spreadsheet tutorial package at 25% opacity as background for this gorgeous image and stencilled over the top with Distress Oxide inks.  The sentiment stamps are by Simon Says Stamp.  I loved this paper pieced dress.  It is just the sort of professional look my friend would go for, especially with the hot pink bag and shoes!

You have just one more day to join in with our "Anything Mo's" theme at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge.  We so enjoy seeing your creations and another challenge will start on Saturday.  And check out Mo's other sites where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies.

* Dream Team Blog HERE for inspiration
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE, and
* Mo's "Patreon" Page HERE 

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments #275 For the girls
CD Sunday Plus - #61 Pamela's Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks #561 All Occasions
Polkadoodles #22 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes 

Watercooler Wednesday - #316 Cathy's All Occasions 

We Love 2 Create #6 Anything Mixed Media Goes


8 comments:

Lisa Bird said...

Fantastic card and design. I love your positive sentiments.
Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
I look forward to you joining us again.
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Pamela said...

That's a great card with the Excel background and the paper piecing.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Leanne said...

GReat job, love the image and the layout, thanks again for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Leanne DT/KCC

Helen said...

Great card and fabulous paper piecing.

Thanks for joining us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge.

Helen x

Seafield Jo said...

A fabulous card, I love your design.

Thanks for joining our challenge.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT

Jocelyn said...

A great background and I love the paper piecing. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Great card, with a fabulous elegant image
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Ana said...

Such a beautiful card!
Thanks for linking up at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge - Week 22.
Ana