Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 23 March 2021

Easter Greetings

For my card today, I have chosen Mo Manning's delightful Savannah on Easter, coloured with my Copics and teamed with some pretty designer papers given to me by bestie Julie.  The chick is a Marianne die!  

We have a new theme for "Easter" at Everybody Art Challenge starting today and we would love for you to join us there.   

You also still have plenty of time to join in with our "Anything Mo's" theme at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge.  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations #419 Anything Goes  
Cute Card Thursday - #678 Spring Fever 
Simon Says Stamp - Use 2 or more design papers
Sweet Stampin - Spring Mood Board; and 
Fusion Card Challenge - Easter Eggs where I am being a little bit cheeky because my eggs already hatched!

3 comments:

Antjes kaartcreaties said...

Wow ... wat een heerlijk vrolijke voorjaarskaart. Wat heb je een schattige digi stempel gebruikt op je kaart en zo mooi ingekleurd. Heerlijk lenteachtig en nu maar hopen dat het weer ook mee wil werken.
Groetjes Antje

Tristan said...

Such a fun cheeky card Lesley. Great layers and lovely colouring. Thanks for joining us at the Fusion Card Challenge. Tristan DT.

Fiona said...

What a cute card - great choice of papers to give a lovely spring feel to the card - thanks for sharing with us at Sweet Stampin