Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 26 January 2021

It's time for your check-up with Mo's Digital Pencil Nurse

We have a new theme at Everybody Art Challenge for "checkered squares". I actually used plaid which also applies.  Unusually for me, I have used a Penny Black rubber stamp designed by Mo Manning today but, in addition to being available in rubber, she is also available here at Mo's Digital Pencil  store where she is called "Nurse".


I am entering my card into the following challenges
Stamping Sensations - Favourite Stamps - I LOVE anything by Mo Manning and whereas I am trying to expand my repertoire into some different styles, I use Mo Manning images more than any other.
Path of Positivity - #87 Anything Goes with the option to "Look for the positive"
Crafty Creations - #417 Anything Goes

Come and enter our theme at Everybody Art Challenge for Checkered Squares and/or at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge where it's always Anything Mo's Goes.

5 comments:

ScrappyHorses said...

This card is adorable and definitely fits our "Look for the Positive" twist with that sweet little nurse vaccinating her bear! Too perfect! Great little cluster of banners behind the sentiment and I love the colors! Great card! Thanks so much for sharing with us at Path of Positivity! ~Katrina

brenda said...

A very sweet creation, many thanks for sharing a 'Favourite Stamp' with us at Stamping Sensations January challenge.

B x

Marlies said...

An adorable card with a lovely design and a very cute nurse. Thanks for joining our challenge at Stamping Sensations. Marlies

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Sorry for the late comment.
Ileanaxx

ILEANA ARTUFFO said...

Wonderful creation! Thanks for playing at Crafty Creations Challenge.
Sorry for the late comment.
Ileanaxx