Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 18 January 2021

Dandelions

My card this week uses this fantastic cutie called Dandelions from Mo's Digital Pencil which I have coloured with Copics and Promarkers.  Have you spotted the huge mistake?   I must have twisted her when I glued her down and I had absolutely no idea she was so crooked until the image panel was stuck fast and too late to fix although I did add some ground to the other  side in the hope it made her look like she was sitting in a little dip in the grass.  Hey ho, if a card is going to be perfect it may as well be shop bought.  Isn't half the delight of a handmade card that it looks a little handmade?

I have teamed her this sweet girl with these delightful Tangerine papers from My Minds Eye, a Marianne Design dandelion clock die and some flowers and a tag made with Papertrey ink dies.  There are also some leaves from Poppy Stamps I believe

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Passion for Markers -#574 Fave Colour combo.  Actually I have several favourites but yellow red and aqua blue is definitely one of them.
Cute Card Thursday - #660 What's New - Its the first use for my image and also the dandelion clocks which I cut from vellum.
Aud Sentiments - #266 Anything Goes
Watercooler Wednesday - #304 Kath's all about occasions; and 
Simon Says Stamp - Layer it Up

It's not too late to join in with our "Anything Mo's" theme at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge.  We so enjoy seeing your creations.  And check out Mo's other sites where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies.
* Dream Team Blog HERE for inspiration
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE, and
* Mo's "Patreon" Page HERE 

5 comments:

The Crafty Den said...

A very pretty card Lesley. I love the sweet image and your colouring is perfect (I think she looks like she is sitting at the bottom of a hill). The die-cut flowers are beautiful. Thanks for sharing with us at Passion for Markers and good luck in the prize draw. Hugs, Denise x

Created by Kath said...

I love the image you used, it is so cute and your coloring is amazing! Thanks for joining us at Watercooler Wednesday Challenges! Kath

Lisa Bird said...

Beautiful card and colouring, I love your diecut flowers. Thank you for joining us at Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog
Best Wishes Lisa xx
craftycard-designs.co.uk

Elaine Stark said...

A beautiful card. Lovely and cheerful. Thanks for joining Passion for Markers. Elaine

Helen said...

Beautifully coloured and those flowers are so pretty.

Thanks for joining us at the Aud Sentiments Challenge Blog.

Helen x