Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 12 October 2020

Hedda, Tini & Alma proving that There is no business like Gnome Business

I can't get enough of these gnomes.  Can you tell?  

My card this week uses Hedda, Tini and Alma available from Mo's Digital Pencil.  The little sentiment on the tag is from Gnome Sayings and I have additionally used some bakers twine and a Memory Box Pointsettia die which I have owned for at least 3 years and have never used before.

I coloured these ladies with Copics and added sparkle to Alma and Hedda's hats and to Tini's dress with some Wink of Stella. We have an "Anything Goes" theme with a Mo Manning image at 

Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge and we would love for you to join in the fun with us.

I am additionally entering my card into the following challenges:

Sweet Stampin - Use your old stash (the die);

Creative Inspirations - Anything Goes;

Cute Card Wednesday - Dies & Punches;

Crafty Creations - #414 Anything Goes;

Watercooler Wednesday # 292 Anything Goes with a Feminine Twist (all my gnomes are ladies this week);

Krafty Chicks - #528 Christmas; and

Simon Says Stamp - Make it Sparkle (I hope you can see the sparkle in the second pic)


By the way can anyone tell me how I can stop the new blogger changing my fonts arbitrarily throughout my post?  It's driving me nuts!


4 comments:

Helen said...

A super card, Grenouille! Thanks for joining in at Watercooler Wednesday Challenge this week!

Paper Scissors Glitter said...

Love your card Lesley. I can't get enough of Gnomes either. Love the colours you have used. Thanks for taking the time to enter our challenge at Creative Inspirations this month and good luck, Jayne DT

Nance said...

Wonderful card! Love those gnomes as well! Fabulous coloring of them. So glad you joined us this week at Krafty Chicks.

Pat K said...

Wonderful card using these adorable gnomes Lesley. Thanks for joining us at Sweet Stampin. Pat K xx