Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday 29 August 2019

Simon Says throw down some colour and case this sketch

Actually, Simon said nothing of the sort.        Throughout June and July I had been trying to chastise myself into crafting more regularly and posting a card on my blog every Tuesday.   It really has motivated me.   I am feeling much more creative and I'm really enjoying my crafting.   I kept  missing out on some of the challenges I like to play along with though so going forward I am not going to limit myself to Tuesdays.  Ideally I'll aim to make and post cards twice a week and the dates will just depend on what challenges inspire me.

This week I was inspired by the following challenge sites and I made a card for no reason other than the inspiration of those challenges.  I used two Magnolia stamps I found in my stash yesterday and tried my hand (with only limited success) at some no lines colouring.    Sorry My photos continue to be pants.  They look great on the camera and terrible on my blog.  Hey ho.

Simon Says - Anything Goes;
Color Throwdown - Orange, pink, yellow and green;
Case this Sketch - My sentiment is on the jar label, I hope that's okay.




1 comment:

Mrs A. said...

Come now Lesley, your no lines colouring is brilliant. Love the simplicity of the design. Hugs Mrs A.