Search This Blog

Translate

Thursday 20 October 2011

Mo's Digital Pencil "Favourite Image"

This week's challenge at Mo's Digital Pencil   is "Use your Favourite Mo Manning Image" AND a sentiment.

With so many to choose from - it is very difficult to select just one favourite image of Mo's - I have, however chosen to make a card with one of several new favourite Christmas images of Mo's for my third week as Guest Designer at Mo's Digital Pencil
This adorable cutie is called "Pammy's Stocking" and you can find her HERE.  Aside from the obvious fact that Pammy is a delight to look at, she is going to be one of my favourite Christmas images because it is feasible to leave her nightie and dressing gown white which makes her a quick image to colour on a number of cards.

My papers are:  Papermania "A Wonderful Christmas Time" and Cloud 9 "Sparkle".  I coloured Pammy with Copics and Promarkers and added some Stickles to her hair ribbon and stocking.
The crochet flowers were made by my lovely Mum.  The leaves are stamped and cut using an MS combination punch.  The corners are cut with a Marianne Die and the roses, white flowers, pearl brads, red netting and sentiment are all from my stash.
As Pammy was so easy to colour, I made two more cards in a much simpler format using a Papermania sentiment and some additional papers from my DCWV "Christmas Combo" stack.
Come and join in the fun at Mo's and check out the beautiful inspiration from my talented teamies!

I'm kinda busy at the moment so please forgive me AGAIN if I am late with my visits!

19 comments:

An Occasional Genius said...

Beautiful Lesley! I love your Mum's crocheted flowers, they are fabulous x

Dawn B. said...

These are precious Lesley. I have been working on Christmas cards too. I love the coloring on her stocking. Great job. I had forgot about this image. :)

Dena said...

First off don't you ever worry about not being able to visit my little blog. I know you are busy!
Second, I love your sweet card. That image is really adorable and the little crochet flowers are beauties! The extra ones you made are so perfect too!!!
Hope you are doing good and not working too hard!
Big hugs my friend,
Dena

Carla S. said...

This is beautiful, Lesley! I love the papers and the sweet image! Great coloring!

Anonymous said...

AWW! Lesley, this image is so precious!! I adore your coloring and beautiful papers!! Thanks for sharing! :)

Marianne Reijgersberg said...

What a sweet Chriatmas cards you made.
This image is such an adorable one. Love how you colored this sweetie.
And your handmade flower is so beautiful.
Hugs Marianne

Annie said...

such beautiful cards with this cute little girl. and I love the traditional colours you have used.
hugs, annie x

Kathy Bradley said...

Lesley,
Your card is totally adorable - the image is perfectly colored and it just brings back fun memories of when my sis and I were little ones. Thanks for sharing.

debby4000 said...

Oh gorgeous, beautiful card Lesley, love that sweet image.
luv
Debby

Julie said...

Beautiful cards Lesley!! Fab colouring and such great colours! Love your embellies, especially the white foliage!! Hugs, Juleixx

Elaine L. said...

Leslie, These are wonderful! I love all the great details on the first one, but the simpler ones are lovely, too!

Cathy said...

Leslie, what a sweet choice for your "favorite" I love your coloring and your choice of dp and embellishments. Beautiful as always. When you get done with your Christmas Cards I only need about 30 :)

Anonymous said...

What a gorgeous image! Delightful card Lesley, I love it
Hugs Julie P

Iulia said...

Gorgeous cards, Leslie! You are so lucky to have your Mom crochrt those beautiful fllowers:) I've asked mine to make some of those too and she's always procrastinating:) Love the layout too!
Have a great weekend sweetie!
Hugs, Iulia

Pat said...

Hi Lesley...look at you, girlfriend!! Cranking out Christmas cards like mad!!! And what a perfect image! I love little Pammy...and your coloring is gorgeous...as always! And I love the DPs you chose...and all the fabulous extra touches! Love this, darlin'!! Hugs. Pat Frank

Jules said...

Hi Lesley

I am late with my visits too!!!

So much to do in the House of Hearts!!!

Loving your Christmas cards here. That is one very sweet image indeed!

I can't wait to see what you do with your new punch when it arrives .. .. I love mine to pieces.

Love Jules xx

Ellibelle said...

So beautiful! Loving that image and you colored it beautifully!

Faye said...

Well I like all three of these. The crochet flower caught my eye straightaway. How fab that your Mum made them. Hope all is well with you. xxx

Anonymous said...

Great work art.... Loving that image and you colored it beautifully!

Hotel Key Card
print loyalty card