Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 26 June 2011

STAMPTACULAR #117 Stars & Stripes; a bit of Paper Play with Colour Create and Sketch & Stash

It's Sunday morning at that means it's time for another challenge at
For this weeks challenge you will create a card or project that includes both STARS and STRIPES! It can be any colors you choose but we must be able to see stars and stripes! Oh…and don’t forget to stamp! After all, we don’t call this STAMPtacular for nothing!
I used this fabulous image kindly supplied by The Paper Shelter who are our sponsors this week, offering one lucky winner a $10 gift certificate.   I thought this guy was a hoot!  I coloured him in Promarkers and Copics using the theme over at Colour Create who want to see "Blue grey and white", using the fabulous sketch at Sketch & Stash.   And I'm entering my card into Paper Play whose theme this week is also "Stars and Stripes".   I used a new Cuttlebug stars embossing folder on some old Paper Pizzaz grey paper and added some much neglected Stampin Up paper for the stripes.  My star embellishments are cut with my Cricut and the sentiment is by TPC Studios.
Why not come and play with us this week and don't forget to check out our Challenge Site to see all of the fab creations of my teamies.

8 comments:

dolcreations said...

Your card is so cool Lesley. I love those embossed stars...such a great image too! Fantastic card!

Keep It Sweet and Simple said...

Ha! Ha! Love this cool dude. I know someone that this tamp would be prefect for.
Caroline xxx

jojoscraps said...

Very Cool card! He looks like he's just waiting for trouble. Great use of the Stars and Stripes theme.
Jo xx

Sue said...

fabulous card, great image and i love the embossing and the stars:)

thank you for joining us at SnS

sue
xx

Faye said...

Cool. Way cool. Your colouring is awesome and I loooooooooooooove stars! xxx

debby4000 said...

Wonderful card Lesley, love that fabulous image.
luv
Debby

Jacee said...

Smashing card Lesley, love the stars.
Hugs Jacee

Vicky said...

Fantastic Lesley..!

thanks for joining us at SnS...and good luck..!

hugs Vicky xx