The boxes are my version of a Three Kings template by Claire I saw here on Split Coast Stampers. The original was too small for my treats so I changed all the dimensions and, because I have two sets of treats for each of the children I dispensed with the Christmas Cracker style middle and simply squooshed the top section into the bottom with the weight of the candy eggs.
Above are the boxes seen from the back and below, from the front. I used stripey DPs which perhaps was a mistake but hopefully you can still discern the sketch - perhaps more on Joseph's where the base card is darker. I transposed the oval shape and added the image to the side of it but the components are all there.
I made each box from one page of 12x12 DCWV card stock. The Cricut-cut letters and the SU punched "ribbon" trim around the centre cut oval were made from the same page.
My DPs are all by Debbie Mumm. The tags on the celophane are of course the Nestie cut out oval turned the other way up. There is an acetate square behind the oval cut out to stop the second layer of treats from tumbling out. I coloured the images with my Copics.
Charisma Cardz have a "no cards allowed" challenge this week so I am also entering my project there.
Once again I find myself at a very busy time so if I don't stop by my blog buddies for a while, please forgive me!