Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 4 January 2010

Wind Up and Take Off to Cute Card Thursday

Cute Card Thursday have provided a sketch for this week's challenge.  For my first card of 2010 I have used papers and sentiment from my new Papermania (Teal) collection together with some from my Old World Stack and combined them with a few brads and a House Mouse image coloured with Promarkers and my new Copics.   It's for a male friend so I tried to keep it more masculine and avoided using punched flowers and sparkle!

2 comments:

Julie said...

Haha- think we've been shopping on the same web site!! Just got this set yesterday!! Stunning papers and I love how you've layered them up! Great card for a man- such a wonderful image too. Juliexxx

Annie said...

fun card! thanks for joining in the fun with us at CCT this week. hugs, annie x