Search This Blog

Translate

Sunday 24 January 2010

Mojo Monday 122

Mojo Monday has a great sketch challenge (which ends this evening).  
A dear friend gave me a lovely pendant watch for my birthday and I thought I would make him a thank you card using this little Stamps Away image.
I glazed the face of the stop watch image and decoupaged it to give it some depth. 



Papers are all Sizzix - one of which I slipped through one of my new Cuttlebug borders. Sentiment is by Studio G.

Thank you for stopping by!

7 comments:

Mina said...

this is great Lesley, I love the watch and its glass looks real
Mina xxx

dolcreations said...

This is simply gorgeous. I love the liquid glass on the face of the card...a perfect idea! I am loving that yellow and really beautiful blue paper! Beautiful job, your friend is going to appreciate this so much!

Anonymous said...

Such a beautiful creation!! Love how the watch looks shiny!! :) HUGS

Julie said...

Fab- how good does that watch look - great effect!! Juliexx

debby4000 said...

Fabulous card, love that pocket watch.
luv
Debby

Kim Dellow said...

Oh love! I have a total softness for watches so this is right up my street! Kim

cats whiskers said...

Just stunning dear. Love that clock face and the colour scheme
Hugs Jacqui x