Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday 30 January 2010

Floral Fantasies Blog Hop and late for Friday Sketchers.

Well this was going to be a card for Friday Sketchers and although one would think the name would give it away - I thought today was the last posting date.  Duh!  Oh well never mind.  It is a card I made for my FIL who has been away from home for three months recovering from surgery and then a broken hip.  Poor man!  Hopefully he will be returning home in the next couple of weeks and this card will be waiting for him. Toadstool images are Lavinia stamps, coloured with Promarkers and Copics and some gel pens for the flourishes.  The grass is a Penny Black stamp and sentiment is word processed.
 Floral Fantasies has a blog hop on 1st February with some great prizes. There is also a great brayering and masking tutorial here.  I wanted to have a go at brayering and used it for the background before I stamped my images.  You can't really tell - I know!

1 comment:

Julie said...

Glad to see you've used the Lavinias! Nice, unusual design, very earthy looking!! Juliex