Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 9 November 2009

Look what I got!

Look what Julie sent me!  I think it is in response to my craft space (see below) and not my blog or my cards but hey ho!  With so few followers I am not able to send it on but I'm happy to respond - although I haven't quite managed to keep to one word answers.
1. Where is your cell phone? Which one?
2. Your hair? Coloured
3. Your mother? Encouraging
4.Your father? Heaven
5. Your favourite food? Sashimi
6. Your dream last night? Cat
7. Your favourite drink? This one
8. Your dream/goal? Happiness
9. What room are you in? Study
10. Your hobby? Card making!!
11. Your fear? Things with more than 4 legs
12. Where do you want to be in 6 years? Here!
13. Where were you last night? Home
14. Something that you aren't? Patient
15. Muffins? Please
16. Wish list item? World peace!
17. Where did you grow up? Norbury and Virginia USA
18. Last thing you did? Season salmon
19. What are you wearing? Blue
20. Your TV? Off
21. Your Pets? Friends
22. Friends? Lovely
23. Your life? Content
24. Your mood? Anxious
25. Missing Someone? Daddy
26. Vehicle? Parkable
27. Something your not wearing? Well!!!
28. Your favourite store? Michaels
29. Your favourite color? Don’t have one
30. When was the last time you laughed? Earlier today
31. Last time you cried? Earlier today
32. Your best friend? Two
33. One place that I go to over and over? Sunny
34. Facebook? Never
35. Favourite place to eat? Drakes

1 comment:

Hanna said...

Hello!

Thanks for your visit at my blog, and your sweet comments! :o)

Congrats on you award! Your do really deserve it!

And WOW!
Your craftroom is amazing! :o)
Wish mine could look like that...lol :o)

Hugs!
//Hanna