Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 21 March 2023

Christmas in March (because it's never too early)

I don't want to be a bore about the absolute monsters who hacked my husbands accounts but seriously, the work involved in trying to sort it and the stress it has caused us both has been just awful and everything, including cardmaking, had to be set to one side for a while so I am behind!!! 

These were not the cards I intended to post for our new theme for "Pets" at Everybody Art Challenge.  I've had a new image on my desk since we got back from Prague just waiting to be coloured but I haven't got around to it yet.  But I do love this little dog which is actually part of a larger image by Mo’s Digital Pencil called Candy Cane Pug.  You can find it here together with the lovely young lady who is walking him.  I used the whole image in a card on my blog here but for these Christmas cards I used just the doggy.


I have a couple of friends who are not big fans of the holiday season so I used the different sentiment below for them. I made half a dozen of these cute little cards, which were coloured en masse and assembled with a little die cut mistletoe sprig, complete with liquid pearl berries, and postage stamp framing... and you know, it is never too early to start making Christmas cards!


We would love to see your pet creations at Everybody Art Challenge. There is wonderful inspiration from my teamies on the challenge blog.

And don't forget we have a challenge for "wings or tails" running at Stamping Sensations and as long as stamping is the main focus of your card, we would welcome your pet entries (provided they have wings or tails) there too. 

If you are looking for more inspiration with Mo Manning's digital images, there is a Facebook page HERE, the Dream Team Blog HERE, and Mo's "Patreon" Page HERE. 

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - #106 Anything Digital Goes
Krafty Chicks #655 CAS

We Love to Create Mixed Media #2 Always Anything Mixed Media goes







6 comments:

Grietje Jansen said...

So cute, love it.

Grietje

chrissy xx said...

Mwhh"! ~ Yes! That's what this little fellow would have to put up with lol Kisses! Super cute image and I LOve your design.
Chrissyxx
{Been to look at the full image too. x}

Pamela said...

Two lovely cards and perfect for people who don't 'do' Christmas.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Lisa said...

Oh my gosh I love this pup. Super adorable Christmas card.

Carol said...

Sorry to read that you have had trouble. Hope all is sorted soon. Love the card and NO it isn't too soon for Xmas cards. I have made a dozen already.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Seafield Jo said...

Lovely cards with really fun sentiments.

Thanks for sharing with us.

Jo
CD Sunday Plus DT