Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 5 October 2021

Pumpkin Witch

For my card today I have used Pumpkin Witch from Mo's Digital Pencil. This image is perfect for our new "Pumpkin" theme at Everybody Art Challenge.   There is also a current "Anything Goes theme with a Mo Manning image" at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge with an optional theme of "Fall".  Mo has lots of lovely autumnal images, many of which contain pumpkins.  Why not pop along to her shop and buy one and enter both challenges.  We would love to see you!


And check out Mo's other sites where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies.
* Dream Team Blog HERE for inspiration
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE, and
* Mo's "Patreon" Page HERE 

I think that's an Impression Obsession Witch die over the Inkylicious moon and I used my old favourite Bat Railing punch from Martha Stewart at the bottom.  The heat embossed sentiment is by Hampton Art.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Crafter's Cafe - #275 Anything Goes
Creative Inspirations #Sept/Oct Fabulous Fall or Happy Halloween
Dare 2B Artzy October - Fall
Krafty Chicks #579 Anything Goes

Polkadoodles #40 Anything Goes

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes 




I just came across these sweet treats I made for my niece and nephew years ago and thought I would pop a pic in here too.  I used Waltzing Mouse sentiment stamps to label these treats.  I loved Claire Brennan's WM stamps and miss her!


Edited to add ... My card was a Top 3 Pick at Crafter's Cafe.  Thank you!



3 comments:

cass said...

Fun pumpkin witch. Thanks for entering your wonderful creation at The Crafter's Cafe this fortnight.

Judy V said...

Thanks for joining us for Week 40 at Polkadoodles Craft Challenge with your fabulous creation!

brenda said...

Just seen you comment on the SS August post, I have comments set for moderation on older posts otherwise probably wouldn't have seen it.

Sorry you missed claiming and also about your black, can identify with all you said there! If you would drop me a mail from the link on the challenge blog sidebar and your full name and addy I am sure I can find something to send you.

B x