Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 13 September 2021

"There is nothing Wrong with things taking time" James Dyson

For my card today I have used Suso from the retiring section of Mo's Digital Pencil.     Suso comes with the James Dyson quote in the post title but I simply stuck with this Papertrey Ink Belated Birthday sentiment. Our current theme at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge is "a trip down memory lane" and we want you to use a Mo Manning image from the retiring section of the store which you can find here to play along.   

 And check out Mo's other sites where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies.
* Dream Team Blog HERE for inspiration
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE, and
* Mo's "Patreon" Page HERE 
There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month!  

We have a new theme for " Autumn" at Everybody Art Challenge and we would love for you to join us there.  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments #283 Birthday Sentiment
CD Sunday Plus - #69 Anything Digital Goes
Crafty Creations #425 Anything Goes  
Cute Card Thursday - #692 Birthday
Polkadoodles #36 Anything Goes

Watercooler Wednesday - #324 Kath's All about Occasions


4 comments:

Jocelyn said...

Ah she is so sweet and I love the colours you have chosen. Thank you for sharing with us.
Jocelyn x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pamela said...

Suso is so cute and I love your leaf background.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Margarets designer cards said...

Beautiful image and lovely colouring
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Cathy said...

Such a sweet image and I love the diecut embellishments, gorgeous card. Thankyou for playing along at Watercooler Wednesday, Cathy x