Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 21 September 2021

Anything but a card with Everybody Art Challenge

I am lucky enough to have a real artist, Anna, who lives not too far away and who offers classes in ceramics and felting.  I have yet to try my hand at ceramics but I sooooo enjoyed having a go at felting with Quirk & Whimsy.  She sells her lovely wares at local craft fairs mostly, I think, in Surrey and Hampshire so do look out for her. At one of her classes, I made this little house with poplar trees similar to a design by Anna.   


It was just right for our new theme at Everybody Art Challenge where we want to see anything crafty but not a card.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Crafty Creations #425 Anything Goes  
the Male Room #154 Natures Bounty



2 comments:

Jules said...

Hi Lesley

Stranger alert!!

I love your gorgeous felting project. I have never seen anything like it .. .. and it is gorgeous.

Very clever.

I hope that all is well with you .. .. .. and that you and your family have been OK during these very weird and worrying times.

Love Jules xx

Faith A at Daffodil Cards said...

WOW! What amazing and beautiful work. It looks just wonderful. Thank you so much for joining us in our Natures Bounty challenge at The Male Room Good Luck and I hope you will join us in our next challenge.
Faith DT