Search This Blog

Translate

Saturday 31 July 2021

Woe is Fay

I am early for my card today for which I have used Woe is Fay from Mo's Digital Pencil. She comes with sentiments too but I didn't use them on this occasion.   My old school friend is retiring from her teaching career after what has been a very difficult 18 months for teachers, students and home-schooling parents and there was something about this lady, with her exasperated expression, dragging the smaller doll. that spoke to me.    I added a chalk board in the background (and altered and redacted my friend's name for privacy purposes) before colouring Fay with alcohol markers. I loved using my stencils and inks and some Whimsy Stamps to make this unique background.    
  

We have a new "Anything Goes theme with a Mo Manning image" at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge and we would love it if you would come and play.    We so enjoy seeing your creations.  And check out Mo's other sites where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies.
* Dream Team Blog HERE for inspiration
* Mo's Facebook Clubhouse HERE, and
* Mo's "Patreon" Page HERE with a minimum of just $2.50 per month! 

I am entering my card into the following challenges:
Aud Sentiments #280 Anything Goes with a sentiment (which is written on the chalk board)
Cute Card Thursday - #690 Anything Goes
Krafty Chicks #570 Anything Goes
Polkadoodles #31 Anything Goes, and 

Simon Says Stamp - Anything Goes.

2 comments:

Leanne said...

Nice card, she will love it, and great image and colors.

Thanks for playing our challenge this week at Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Leanne DT/KCC
https://kraftychickschallenge.blogspot.com/

Nunzia Carusio said...

Adorable theme for your Slimline card. Your friend will surely appreciate.
Thanks for sharing it with us at Polkadoodles Challenge.
×
Nunzia