Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 20 August 2019

Pets and Animals at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge on Chastise Chooseday.

I try to chastise myself to post a card each Tuesday.  Today I wanted to remind you that the theme at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge  is "Pets and Animals".  I have used this adorable cat called Cookie.   I just love how it is trying to squish itself into this tiny box!
Cookie comes with the sentiment "What" which I expanded (because my card was late for my recipient).  Papers are Crate Paper I think and I've used some Spellbinders die.
I am entering my card into the following challenges...
Watercooler Wednesday #234 - All Occasions
Crafty Creations #396 - Anything Goes; and
The Male Room #117 - Birthdays (Happy Birthday to The Male Room who are celebrating 6 years old today)

Come and play along at Mo's Digital Pencil Challenge using your Pets and Animals Mo Manning images.


4 comments:

Mrs A. said...

That is one cool cookie I just have to have in my biccy tin! He is adorable. Hugs Mrs A.

Pat K said...

Super cute card Lesley, beautifully coloured and designed. xx

Linby said...

What a great image and you used it so well on your card.
Thanks for sharing with us at The Male Room.
Linby
DT

ccrafty74 said...

Super cute love it thanks for sharing