I am trying to improve my watercolouring. It sure needs the practice and I coloured this beauty in a mix of distress inks and Letraset Aquamarkers.
Sadly I cut off a lot of the butterflies from the original image. I wanted to use my oval nesties as I intended to follow the sketch at Crafty Emma's. In the end I got a bit carried away and the sketch is no longer really visible. I added some additional butterflies from my vast selection of unused stash to meet Crafty Emma's requirement of "Give me Wings". Some of these are precut stickers and some were border stickers from which I punched the butterflies.
The challenges I am entering are:
CES - "Give me Wings" (and an optional sketch with which I started but got kind of carried away!)
Charisma Cardz - "Things with Wings"
Crafts and Me "Use a New Image "(which doesn't have to be newly owned just firt time used)
Papertake Weekly "Anything goes"