Search This Blog

Translate

Friday 13 November 2009

Forever Friends and Kaboodle Doodle Challenge

So here is my effort combining the great sketch from Forever Friends and the requirement for an autumnal theme from Kaboodle Doodles.  I'm not sure that fall colours are my thing and I certainly need some practice watercolouring with my Distress Inks but the card meets the requirements of both challenges.


Papers are by Me & My Big Ideas.  Maple leaf ribbon is by K&Co and I only realised it was self-adhesive after I had glued it on!  Most of the leaves are punched using Personal Impressions punches except the six at the top which I think might be Dress It Up.  Image is of course Forever Friends.            

9 comments:

Lilacanglia said...

Beauti'fall'
Thank You for joining us at Kaboodles with this fabulous card,
Hugs
Angie

Lexxie said...

Nice to meet you Lesley!
Your blog is shaping up beautifully-your creations are lovely. And I am soo envious of your craft space!
Love Sarita xx

Julie said...

Hi Lesley. This is gorgeous - true autumnal colours. I love the leaf detail and how they blend in with the flower pattern! Juliexxx

joanne wardle said...

gorgeous card, lovely autumnal theme, fantastic interpretation of the sketch.
thanks for taking part in the forever friends challenge

Unknown said...

It's beautiful and I love all the leaves. Thanks for joining in with the Kaboodle challenge.

Kathleen said...

just realized that I know you!! (At least i think I do)
thank you for the lovely comments on my blog.
look forward to seeing your creations!
kathleen xx

cats whiskers said...

This is just so perfect hun love it
Hugs Jacqui x

Kim Dellow said...

Oh this is beautiful. Love the fall colours and your colouring is fabulousat! Thank you for popping by the Whiff of Joy Tutorial and Inspiration blog and leaving a lovely comment on my stitch tutorial. Kim

Inger Harding said...

Such a gorgeous card and the colours looks lovely!!

Inger :o)