Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 28 November 2023

Starry Starry Night

For my card today I have used this lovely Lawn Fawn Image image called Upon A Star with a lovely Papertrey Ink Sentiment.



I inked up some Northern Lights and then obscured them (a little more than I intended) with black ink having stamped, coloured and masked the bunnies.  The larger stars are white heat embossed, the smaller ones are splattered, and the bunnies have heat set liquid applique tails.  

We have a new theme for "Stars" at Everybody Art Challenge and we would love to see your creations. Do check out the wonderful inspiration of my teamies and share some love with the Design Team by leaving comments on their blogs.

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

Krafty Chicks #691 All Occasions

Tic Tac Toe #236 I used the first column of Critters, colouring and stamping


3 comments:

Ink Outside The Box With Diane said...

Spectacular card! I have yet to see the northern lights in my area but I do enjoy seeing them on cards, like yours. I’m delighted to have you playing with the Krafty Chicks All Occasions Challenge this week. Hope you join us again soon.
Diane - DT KCC

Helen said...

Beautiful - what a great scene and a sweet card.

Thanks for sharing it at the Krafty Chicks Challenge.

Helen x
Guest Chick

Joanne James - The Crafty Owl said...

Lesley your stargazing bunnies are adorable! Thanks for sharing with us over at TicTacToe this week!