Search This Blog

Translate

Tuesday 14 November 2023

Lace or Pearls with Everybody Art Challenge

We have a new theme for "lace and/or pearls at Everybody Art Challenge and we would love to see your creations. Do check out the wonderful inspiration from my teamies and share some love with the Design Team by leaving comments on their blogs.

For my card today I have used this fun "Breezy" image from Mo’s Digital Pencil which is available in her shop here.  She is coloured with Copics and I have used a variety of stencils and oxide inks in the background to give her funky appeal.  My sentiment is from Papertrey Ink. It is from an all time favourite set.  I have split it in two for my card but it is in fact just one large sentiment.



There is a Facebook page where members can upload their Mo Manning creations and we look forward to seeing you there. It's easy to become a member.  Just click HERE And check out Mo's other sites where there is lots of inspiration from my teamies.
* Dream Team Blog HERE for inspiration
* Mo's "Patreon" Page HERE. 
There are three levels of Patron to choose from with a minimum of just $2.50 per month!  

I am entering my card into the following challenges:

CD Sunday Plus - #123 Anything Goes

Passion for Markers -#715 Favourite Digi or Stamp (I have used my favourite sentiment) 

Polkadoodles #45 Anything Goes

We Love to Create Mixed Media #10 Anything Mixed Media goes

Stencil Fun Nov - Anything Stencilled with optional leaves



5 comments:

Seafield Jo said...

A lovely image and fabulous stencilling! I love your choice of colours. A great card.
Jo x
CD Sunday Plus DT

Pamela said...

I love your background - perfect for the image. And I can see why you like the sentiment stamp.
Pamela
CD Sunday Plus DT.

Carol said...

A super card and I like the way you have split the sentiment. Such an unusual card.
Carol xx
CD Sunday Plus DT

Margarets designer cards said...

Lovely card and beautifully coloured
Thank you for joining us
Margaret
CD Sunday plus DT

Darlene said...

FANTASTIC ... great job on the stenciling! Thanks so much for joining in the fun at our STENCIL FUN challenge! Good Luck and we hope you’ll come back often.

Darlene
DAR’S CRAFTY CREATIONS
Co-Owner … Can You Handle the Pressure, Double D, Four Seasons, Peace On Earth,Stencil Fun, Simply Clean & Simple, Two Old Bats, Triple B