Search This Blog

Translate

Monday 2 October 2023

Mama Elephant Signage Agenda Stamps

I recently returned from a holiday of a lifetime aboard Cunard Queen Mary 2 and it was fabulous!   I was so relaxed that I completely forgot that my teamies at Everybody Art Challenge had returned from their summer vacation and I forgot to make my design team cards.  To make matters worse, my computer systems went completely crazy upon my return from vacation and left me without Microsoft products and, more importantly, without the necessary network adapter (whatever that is) to get into the internet.  As a result, I was unable to post on my blog these cards for the challenge.   


Both cards use a simple embossing folder and these adorable polymer stamps from Mama Elephant called Little Signage Agenda, and some die cut numbers.






No comments: